Header Ads

Requirements in taking DPWH Material Engineer Examination



How to become DPWH Accredited Materials Engineer? 

Requirements
  1. Must be a registered Civil Engineer.
  2. Must pass 60% of the ME examination.
Requirements for the Materials Engineer Examination
  1. photocopy of PRC license
  2. two (2) - 2"x 2" ID picture
  3. one (1) - 1" x 1" ID picture
  4. duly filled-up application form
Application form together with the required attached documents must be submitted to the DPWH regional offices one month before the date of examination. The examination is always on the second (2nd) Saturday of the month of March and September. 

5 comments:

  1. I feel that is one of the most significant info for me.
    And i'm happy reading your article. However wanna remark on some general issues,
    The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice :
    D. Excellent process, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! May I ask what is Latest Apointment? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone submit my application for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone else submit my application for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. may fee po ba sa pag apply?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.